Wednesday, May 4, 2016

The Journey Contiues, Brick Oven Pizza

As life moves on, I find myself always teaching and learning. When you are asked for advice in a subject matter that you are quit familiar in and it's decided that they know better than you, frustration arises and you have to do you very best at the task at hand and not so much at anything else. 
The pizza business is been a life-long passion for me and as some of you reading this a very successful one for me. Now a new client in the MB, SC area has requested that I consult for him on a brick oven pizza concept. This has been a decision that I have made to assist in on this project, has been based on the ability to produce the best product with the best equipment available. The entrepreneur and I have come to a meeting of minds.of sorts. It's most frustrating waiting on decisions to be made and minds to be made up for someone like myself that always made the decisions that needed to be made in a timely fashion without reservation.  
I find it extremely difficult to do physically what was possible when time was on my side. I do have the intellect to recall all of the knowledge that has been learned in life and be able to apply it to the task at hand and now willing to pass it on. 
This project has been challenging knowing my limitations and at the same time working with someone that has the capabilities of working within my parameters.

No comments:

Post a Comment